The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise form for the 2018/2019 academic session. UNN post-UTME form is available for purchase online.
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on 5th July 2018 and end on 21st July 2018 on the university Portal
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME.
Candidates who chose UNN in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination ( UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
1. Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
3. Click Prospective Students
4. Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
5. Enter JAMB Registration Number
6. Generate Invoice
7. Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
8. Return to Portal
9. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
10. Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
11. Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
12. Re-enter your grades correctly
13. Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
Local Government Identification
First School Leaving Certificate
JAMB Result Slip
O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
14. Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
15. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
16. Click SUBMIT
17. Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Details and Requirements.
University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018 .
Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place on 1st August 2018 .
A fully detailed timetable for the Post-UTME screening tests will be published HERE later.
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
For Enquiries, contact: The Tests Administrator, ASSURE Educational Services Broad Street, Lagos 07063397940, 08050701465 [email protected] BB: D1B511F5